3 days Amboseli safari
The Amboseli national park captivates international attention with its free-roaming giant elephants along with lions, buffaloes and leopards. The Observation hill in Amboseli safari infuses a thrilling spirit of holiday in visitors with its grand view of elephants, hippos, buffaloes and marvelous Egyptian pelicans. The sumptuous snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro in Amboseli national park might just take your breath away for a moment.
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli
Pick up from your hotel/airport and you shall be briefed on safari ahead and thereafter drive to Amboseli National Park arriving in good time for lunch. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon game drive till dusk. Here breath-taking scenery - one of the best places for a photogenic view of Mount Kilimanjaro; weather permitting is next • Meal plan: Lunch & Dinner • Accommodation: camp /lodge • Distance: Approximately 235 kilometers (About 4-hour drive).
Day 2: Amboseli
After breakfast proceed for a thrilling morning game drive before returning to camp for a warm lunch. You may opt to go for the evening game drive or spend time relaxing at your camp while enjoying the beautiful sceneries of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Day 3: Depart
Early morning game drive with a visit to Masai village payable direct(optional)return back to your camp for Breakfast. After breakfast, check out and drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or airport.
Leave a Reply
- Full board accommodation
- Transport in a 4×4 pop-up roofed safari van (Private)
- Pick up and drop off at your airport/Nairobi hotel
- lunch on last day
- Driver’s allowances and other vehicle expenses
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Drinking water during safaris
- Park entrance fees
- Emergency evacuation cover by AMREF Flying Doctors
- Personal items
- Beers, sodas, wines & spirits
- Balloon safari @ USD 400 per person
- Visit to Maasai village @ USD 30 per person
- Tips and gratitude
- Accommodation in Nairobi (But it can be arranged if requested)
- International/local flights